[mythtv-users] PVR-250 system: Autotranscode->MPEG4, no audio?

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sat Sep 13 18:22:04 EDT 2003

At 02:13 PM 9/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Right now, transcoding does not work for PVR-250 files in the 0.11
>release.  CVS should work.

It works fine in the CVS rev, and if you crank up the quality setting for
MPEG4 and do the audio adjustment up to 48K I think it is, the audio should
be good too.  The only nagging thing I've experienced is that the timer on
the OSD starts seeing shows at half their length.  My 1 hour shows report
as 30 minutes, so the FF and REW keys move things twice as far as normal...

-Jeff