[mythtv-users] Great, another jitter thread

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Fri Sep 12 18:01:31 EDT 2003

Hey, just because I said the new modules.conf fixed my scratchy sound
and back-to-back recording problem, it doesn't mean it did anything for
jitter.  I'm jittering like crazy, always have.  I've got jitter
reduction on and de-interlace on, and I tried Experimental A/V Sync
once, but it blew up my backend (required a reboot to fix, restarting
the service did nothing).

Keith