[mythtv-users] pvr 350, cle266, xvmc.....

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 17:47:38 EDT 2003

Okay, now I'm thoroughly confused, can you please explain how XvMC is a
decoder?  I thought it was an accelerator that helped smooth the picture,
i.e., in fast-motion scenes (hence "motion compensator").  Either way I'm
still not totally clear on what it achieves for you by being supported in
Myth.

-JAC