[mythtv-users] GF2 display with nvtv vs. GF4 native

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Fri Sep 12 11:33:41 EDT 2003

I have a GF4MX, and am torn on the quality of the display.  Colors are
vibrant and I see now banding or other artifacts.  Overscan is easily
controlled, BUT the right side of my image droops down (is sheared) just a
tad, but it's noticeable. I can't much fix that with overscanning because
the image is still curved a little.  I'm told that particular to your tv
set, but I don't have another tv handy to try.

- Willy