[mythtv-users] modules.conf, loading ivtv 'above' or 'below'...?

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Thu Sep 11 20:19:01 EDT 2003

Ok, I agree that this works better.  I had something stuck in my head
about when ivtv should load.

This eliminates 2 problems for me :
1.  Bad sound until changing the channel the first time.
2.  Locked up mythbackend when recording second show of back to back
shows.

So, in other words : thanks a ton!

Keith C