[mythtv-users] OT: Way way OT DVI to HDTV

Nessuno Nessuno ragazzo_1966 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 13:02:56 EDT 2003

I realize this is way off topic but I'm hoping someone can point me to the right direction, in the next couple weeks I will be in the market for a new TV, I have been looking at HDTV and I see that some of them have DVI ports and since my soontobebuilt MYTHTV box has a DVI connector, I was wondering if anyone had been using it, I have done a bit of research and some info point out that DVI on TV is not meant to be used with a PC some other say you can use it with certain TVs... I'm confused, hopefully someone can shed some light
Thank you