[mythtv-users] Myth in a "viewer only" configuration?

Grant Totten grantt at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Sep 11 13:47:47 EDT 2003

Hmm, another Myth configuration question:

Is it possible to run Myth in a dual-monitor mode?  I'd like to be able
to have one video-out connected to the TV for viewing, and another
connected to a monitor.  Then I could have video running on my TV and a
nice little LCD monitor close at hand with a keyboard+mouse for doing
IMDB searches, etc.

Has this configuration been considered?

Speaking of such things, is there a "preferred" TV-out card for Myth
use?  I've got S-Video in on my home theatre.

Getting quite excited about this Myth thing,
Grant