[mythtv-users] myth box crashed hard...

and hons at rcn.com
Thu Sep 11 10:25:51 EDT 2003

My epia m10k, 2.4.20-8,atrpms myth0.11 box crashed hard last night and
it therefore forgot to record a program this morning. I had to hit the
power button as everything was completely frozen so I couldn't do a
thing with the keyboard and the network connection was also down, so I
couldn't ssh in either... I'd like to prevent it in the future, but
have no idea how to go about it.

How do I track down the offending element?
- Is there a tool to see when and what is doing the crashing?

Sorry if this is a stupid linux question, but it is my hope that
someone else on the list have experiences that might help.... ;-)

thanks
anders