[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend 1.1 crashing after upgrade?

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 10:00:56 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 12:47, Peter Koors wrote:
> Isaac,
>
> Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu> wrote:
>
> I'd really like to get version 1.1, too! Where can I download it from!?!?!
>
> <groan> I, of course, meant 0.11. Give a man who's been fighting to get myth working again, a break!
>
> As primary author of myth, perhaps rather than wasting time and bandwidth with such comments, you could spare some thoughts to what my problem might be?
>
> What might cause a C3-2 box to freeze when going into 'Watch TV' that used to work in 0.10?

You've got to admit that it was funny...
I'm sure that isaac would have helped if he had an answer for you but
the problem is that you did not give us much to go on...

When you are running mythfrontend from a terminal what is the output?

Can you watch previously recorded shows?

Have you followed the instructions in the UPGRADING file, I seem to
remember some non trivial issues this time around.

-jose-