[mythtv-users] Re: Any MythTV users in Australia?

Duncan Sargeant dunc-mythtv at rcpt.to
Thu Sep 11 20:53:27 EDT 2003

Christian Hack wrote on Mon September 08, at 23:46 +1000:
> > Any MythTV users in Australia?

Yep.  I'm in Perth with an analogue card.

> If you're looking for a legal XMLTV grabber for Australian FTA channels, go
> here:
> http://www.onlinetractorparts.com.au/rohbags/xmltvau/index.html

Yay!  Its excellent news that eBroadcast have sanctioned it.  I've
been using a homebrew script to download from ebroadcast, which
bypassed the xml step and directly manipulated the database.  I didn't
post it due to the lack of reaction posting 2 previous attempts here
(austext and ninmsn), and that the previous xmltv script was asked to
be removed.

Goodluck guys.

ciao
,dunc