[mythtv-users] Myth in a "viewer only" configuration?

Thu Sep 11 10:40:00 EDT 2003

> 2.  I've browsed the "cards" information in the DVB support of Myth CVS
> and as far as I can tell, the Twinhan cards aren't supported.  Someone
> please correct me on this if I'm wrong.

Well technically NO dvb cards are supported yet.  The reality is that if you are prepared to read the list archives very carefully and follow Kenneth's latest patches, and basically get your hands quite dirty then, "yes" if it works with the linuxtv.org drivers then it should work OK with Myth

If you aren't happy about digging that deeply then I strongly suggest sitting this out for a couple of weeks, when hopefully this will be a lot more stable...

Ed W