AW: [mythtv-users] Can't change channels

Tobias Schnurr t.schnurr at gmx.de
Wed Sep 10 22:48:15 EDT 2003

I want to use the tuner input. ( with a pixelview card BT878 Chip)
But I solved a part of my Problem. The Source ID in the Channel-Table
was different from the one in the Cardinput table.
Now LiveTV starts at my presetted channel. Recording anything works fine
too. But I still can’t change my channels because mythtv is freezing. In
the mythfrontend terminals an “ rebuffering “ is shown when I want to
change the channels.