[mythtv-users] OT: lm_sensors and Asus Pundit

Lee Marlow lmarlow at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 23:11:22 EDT 2003

I did have it working with gentoo by emerging i2c before lm-sensors.  I then
ran sensors-detect and had it scan the ISA bus, where it finds the it87
driver.  It seemed to work fine except one of the sensors seems to have been
mislabeled.  The one labeled Temp/CPU always read 86 degrees celcius.

I stopped using it a week ago as it something in it seems to have disabled
the Pundit's BIOS Q-Fan feature.  It didn't always do this, but after
messing with my kernel a bit this problem popped up.

Good luck.