[mythtv-users] mythweb...' classic': error viewing recorded programs listing

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Sep 9 15:06:27 EDT 2003

> Thanks for the reply, and the info.  I will try to find that refrence in the
> web files.  Anyways, as I stated before, I am a newbie to mythtv, and not that
> strong in linux, so I did the install and config via apt-get, so whatever
> version that is, is the one I have.  I have never done and upgrade; is it hard?
> Again, thanks for the info

well, updating via rpm is easy.  unfortunately, I don't think that there
are rpm's of cvs available, so you'd have to learn how to download the
files from cvs.  But once you have CVS set up, it's just one command to
update (and with mythweb, since there's no compiling, that's all you
have to do to update it).

-Chris