[mythtv-users] mythweb...' classic': error viewing recorded programs listing

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Sep 9 13:38:56 EDT 2003

> if you look at the link location for the images, it is pointing to, in my case:
> http://myserver.com/image_cache/1000000000_0000000.png  for example.
> it should be pointing to
> http://myserver.com/mythweb/image_cache/1000000000000_0000000.png

hmm, yeah, that's a problem that got fixed in CVS (I originally assumed
that people would be running this as the only webserver on their mythweb
box, or as a virtual host).

> I don't know how to change the link location, but maybe you do.

it's in one of the config files...  just change "/image_cache" to
"image_cache"

though from the sound of things, you're using the original .11 release,
and I'd suggest that you update.

-Chris