[mythtv-users] Universal Remotes and pvr-250

ray cielencki mythtv at rayslinky.com
Tue Sep 9 13:02:14 EDT 2003

jp1 is definitely a good answer (and they have a very helpful group
as well). i have a 15-2103 and a 15-2116 and with a spreadsheet, i
was able to create codes for every button + shifted buttons. i have
also created codes for a second button that i use with lircmd.
basically, as long as you use the rc5 protocol (for the pvr-x50) the
card will recieve the signals. then you can create a lircd.conf based
on your new config. more info at http://www.hifi-remote.com/jp1/ and

cheers,
rayc