[mythtv-users] Mythvideo edit video information

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Mon Sep 8 01:41:47 EDT 2003

On Monday 08 September 2003 12:30 am, Ian Forde wrote:
> Okay - I'll rephrase.  Is anyone using the feature in mythvideo that
> allows you to have multiple files for a given movie?  I thought it would
> be a simple as going into MythVideo/VideoManager, selecting part 1 of a
> movie, hitting any key from 0-9, selecting the "File to Always Play
> Next", and selecting Done.

	That should be it. Note that you have to let the first video play for at
least 10 seconds before hitting ESC to go to the next one. That time delay is
used to get you out of a chain of movies.

	If this is not working for you, can you specify if it matters whether the
first video is launched from Browser or List?

	Also, I am in the middle of making the child data not get destroyed when you
do an IMDB lookup.

- thor