[mythtv-users] Making fbset changes permanent

Jason White axtools at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:50:58 EDT 2003

I wish I could say with 100% certainty that this is the answer but
unfortunately I've not made it this far yet with my G400.  In any case,
Referencing a post to this list some time ago:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=5836;search
_string=g400%20tv%20out;guest=500130&t=search_engine#5836

Look at section 3.6.  Just before that line it is recommended that you
put the commands into your user .xsession.  Also, there is some info
that you can apparently put in /etc/rc.sysinit to put the console back
on the TV at boot time.

I hope this helps.  If you've got any hints for getting as far as you
did, feel free to pass them along!