[mythtv-users] Mythtv not selecting correct audio for s-video

Todd Turner todd_a_turner at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 17:22:34 EDT 2003

I have a TV Wonder, and I am having troubles getting
mythtv to tell the card to select the input audio on
the card when I am using the S-Video input.  When I
have selected TV, I get audio, but when I switch to
S-Video no audio.

I know the card is setup properly because this works
in xawtv, I can switch between tv and s-video and the
audio switches correctly.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

thanks

todd