[mythtv-users] Mythvideo edit video information

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sun Sep 7 15:28:16 EDT 2003

Question:  When editing video information for a given file, could we
have the "file to always play next" default to the next alphabetical
filename after the one we're editing?  Seems to me that it would save a
*LOT* of scrolling, given that... well... here's an example.

Given file "SpiderMan1.mpg"
Having the "File to Always Play Next" look for the next alphabetical
file would yield... "SpiderMan2.mpg", which IMHO, for most people would
end up being a well-over-90% hit rate for any given file.

Versus having to scroll from the start onwards...

	-Ian

--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME
                       ian at duckland.org / ian at cytben.com