[mythtv-users] CLE266 and -lddmpeg

Derek Anderson public at kered.org
Sun Sep 7 12:27:29 EDT 2003

well yes, obviously.

the same could be said had i chosen a shuttle system instead of an epia.
  or a few months ago, had i chosen a bttv card instead of a pvr250.  or
for that matter, had a i just bought a tivo.

i've already got a working PVR system (30 gig panasonic replay i've had
for maybe 2 years now)  so i'm not hurting for a lack of being able to
pause and record TV.  i'm interested in driving this project forward.
you can't do that unless people are willing to work on the front line.

i assume that's the same reason you still work on the project, even tho
your personal PVR needs are already met.  aren't you interested in
getting myth working across all platforms?  is it not OK if i burn some
of my personal time trying to help?

please don't think i'm indignant that you don't have my hw combo working
yet - i'm appreciative with how much has been done already.  i just want
to help push it a little further.

--
  Derek C. Anderson
  public at kered.org