[mythtv-users] CLE266 and hardware MPEG2 decoding

Derek Anderson public at kered.org
Sat Sep 6 21:18:21 EDT 2003

i found this reverse-engineering project:
	http://www.ivor.it/cle266/
this makes libddmpeg.so available.

anyway, adding "-L<path-to-.so-dir>" to settings.pro let me compile
successfully.

however running mythfrontend caused a complaint about loading
libddmepg.so.  i've tried dropping it in /usr/X11R6/lib and
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules without luck.

where is myth expecting to find it?

thanks,
--