[mythtv-users] mythweb2 mouseovers FINALLY work properly...

Joel Melohn jlmelohn at jcsm.com
Sat Sep 6 20:49:06 EDT 2003

I am using IE 6.0 and was still having this problem. After some
investigation, I found what was causing my problem and thought that others
might be having the same problem.

Chris, is your mythweb2 code stored in the root directory of the web pages,
i.e., /var/www/html ?

My mythweb2 code is stored in /var/www/html/mythweb2.

I found two places where the code assumed that it was located at
/var/www/html.

The reference to /themes/Default/pngbehavior.htc in themes.php

and a reference to /themes/Default/img/spacer.gif in pngbehavior.htc.

I removed the first "/" in each and the mythtv png transparency now works
correctly under IE 6.0.

I have attached patches for these two changes.

Joel