[mythtv-users] audio issues (was: sounds when playing back recordings)

John Goulah bigjohn at getrockedout.com
Sat Sep 6 21:41:48 EDT 2003

 Since nobody has a response for the post below, maybe someone can at least
tell me what device is being used when watching pre-recorded shows and
exactly what happens when a program is recording that would cause sound on
pre-recorded programs to work all of a sudden.  Its as if it magically
unlocks it and lets sound work.

 Also, does anyone know why btaudio appears to be correctly loaded but I can't
get sound from the line even when its muted and captured? Should I try a
different alsa version?

Thanks!
John