[mythtv-users] Record duplicates?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Sep 6 20:13:45 EDT 2003

Are you sure there weren't any other higher-rated shows on at the same
time and one of them recorded?  The "record new, expire old" flag only
has to do with the maxEpisodes setting.  Also, do you still have the
show in your recorded table, because myth shouldn't re-record if you
still have the original recording around even if the flag is set.

--

Chris Pinkham