[mythtv-users] Live tv slightly dragging...

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sat Sep 6 19:00:04 EDT 2003

The video is a bit jerky as well.  I think it might be all tied together.

I've troubleshooted just as the docs say to do for jittery video.  What's
interesting is that I do a "dmesg | grep -i dma" and get nothing, but then
I do an "hdparm -d /dev/hda" and it is set to use dma.

Do I need another kernel here?  Or is it safe to say I'm using DMA.  This
kernel was gotten via apt-rpm per the RedHat PVR-250 how-to.

Thanks for the help.

John