[mythtv-users] Re:Re:Re:Mythweb2 mouseover popups

Andrew Broughton check_1_2 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 21:08:52 EDT 2003

Sounds good, Chris. I look forward to the ability to change the lion's share
of myth settings via browser.

I am one of those people who hacked the html so I can download a recording
to another computer via mythweb2, and that works fine, but I really want to
stream the file so I can watch it WHILE it's transferring. If you have any
suggestions on where to go to find out info on how to do that, I'd love to
know. I tried vlc, but it didn't work for me. I'd like something that works
with windows computers (as clients, of course!)

-Andy.