[mythtv-users] X-Box Frontend Question -- Are you guys leavingyour X-Box on all the time?

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Sat Sep 6 12:59:52 EDT 2003

Yes, but the investment will keep you from replacing your $150-$200 x-box
and spending the time to rebuild the software on it.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy