[mythtv-users] number keys won't change channel any more and recording can't change channel either

and hons at rcn.com
Fri Sep 5 15:52:45 EDT 2003

I've run into the strangest problem.

I can watch live tv, but for some strange reason I can only change
channel with the up/down arrows.... number keys just don't work. What
have I done wrong?

I'm using a pvr250 card so I guess it could have something to do with
it, but changing channels with ptune-ui.pl works fine.
I think it  started happening when I finally got lirc installed, and
it's not working either so my guess it that it could be connected... ;-)

Any insights?

rgds
anders