[mythtv-users] MythDVD

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Fri Sep 5 18:46:19 EDT 2003

On Friday 05 September 2003 05:26 pm, Bill Peck wrote:

> Here are the problems I'm seeing with mythdvd so far:
>
> - two pass generates an avi on the first run which may or may not screw
> up the second run.  Not sure.

	Pretty sure that's supposed to happen.

> - two pass generates files split at 2 gig even though I don't have that
> selected in the database

	Ah, will fix that.

> - mtd sometimes segfaults for no apparent reason.

	I've seen this once or twice myself. Note that the transcoding keeps going,
so as long as you're not on the first of a double pass, it will finish. It's
a pain to debug, as it has yet to happen in a gdb session. I'm working on it.

> - looking up some dvd's don't match dvdinput table.  no choice but
> perfect is given in the GUI.

	Very odd. I'll make the outputs on a match failure more detailed.

- thor