[mythtv-users] Gyration Ultra Media Keys

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Fri Sep 5 14:40:53 EDT 2003

Nicely done,

I am going to launch Mozilla with the Home Key and my web mail server with
the mail key...
Why not, you have the keyboard might as well use the web sometimes :)  But I
have a hi res display, and huge fonts.

My Gyration Ultra has worked flawlessly since last christmas and it's in
constant use.

Steele Price
CTO
Digital Dreamshop