[mythtv-users] GeForce4 MX440SE and Overscan

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 17:40:20 EDT 2003

I don't really know... I've never tried TVOverScan with anything but the
4363 driver.  From your log, the TVOverScan option is recognized, but
whether it actually does anything is the question.  Try setting it to
different values from 0.0 - 1.0 and see if you notice the difference.
(Don't forget you have to restart your X server anytime you change your
XF86Config).

-JAC