[mythtv-users] Re:Mythweb version 0.11 no previews

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Fri Sep 5 15:26:55 EDT 2003

Just out of curiosity, do you get any message from mythbackend about
getscreengrab? I know with mine when I first tried using it, if I ran
mythbackend in a terminal window and then went to the recordings page I
got a message in the terminal about GetScreenGrab being called local
only or something like that. I eventually got it working, by changing a
line in encoderlink.cpp, but it's a hack(not correct) Anyway, let me
know if you do get that message. I can get it working for you, but it'll
be ugly until I can figure out a better solution.

Jason Schloer