[mythtv-users] Problem with scheduled recording.

Robert Wiegand Robert.P.Wiegand at motorola.com
Fri Sep 5 10:16:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

When I try to schedule a recording of a TV program it records
about 5-10 mins. and then my computer locks up.

However, watching live TV works fine - I can pause, backup, etc.

Instant recording also works - I can record and playback fine.

So, what's different between an instant recording and a
scheduled recording that one works and the other doesn't?

I know this is probably not a MythTV problem, but I hope someone
here can offer a suggestion for something to try.

--
Regards,
Bob Wiegand	Robert.P.Wiegand at motorola.com