[mythtv-users] I think my motherboard isbroken.Anyrecommendations for a new one exclusively for MythTV use

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 23:22:46 EDT 2003

Note that they show up as extra drives, if you have
the correct module compiled.  :)  These cards require
the Promise IDE driver.

However, I agree, these are pretty good cards.
Although the PCI 133 card I have is limited to 137GB,
Maxtor does have the flash update available on their
site.

This card is definitely a keeper, which is why I'm
holding onto it, even though I don't need it at the
moment.

-- Joe