[mythtv-users] Valid values for ivtv -p for PVR-250

and hons at rcn.com
Thu Sep 4 23:02:14 EDT 2003

Have you looked at JAC's great hoto for redhat and pvr250?

The input/tuner is what you set with -p and mine worked with -p 4.
If you do test_ioctl -a it will give all the current settings and if
you do test_ioctl alone it will give you a  screen full of help with
all the values. Use ptune-ui.pl to change channel

rgds and good luck
anders