[mythtv-users] nuvexport questions

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 01:57:44 EDT 2003

On Thursday 04 September 2003 17:27, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > or mythtranscode's ability to output raw video from an RTjpeg-encoded
> > Myth .nuv file (more likely).
>
> actually, to test this theory, I encoded an rtjpeg source file the other
> day with no trouble.
>
> But I'm curious to see what your mpeg4 test turns up.
>
> -Chris

Same results with MPEG-4.  The good news is, mythtranscode worked like a charm
transcoding an RTjpeg show into MPEG-4; I was able to watch it no problem
afterward.  However, ffmpeg still only sees 3 frames of video.  I have no
idea what could be going on.  It's obviously not the script, though.  Now I'm
starting to suspect ffmpeg or one of its dependencies wasn't built with a
needed option.

-JAC