[mythtv-users] Geforce2 and Overscan

Bill Peck bpeck at pecknet.com
Thu Sep 4 23:34:25 EDT 2003

I run the following command from my login Session:

sudo /usr/local/bin/nvtv -t -S NTSC -r 640,480 -s Huge -X

I found that 800x600 with the GeForce 2 caused some weird ghosting with
overscanning.  But 640x480 works fine.  I also had to turn the tv on,
off, and then back on with 800x600.  I don't need to do this workaround
on 640x480.

Bill Peck <bill at pecknet.com>