[mythtv-users] Working modules.conf file for Pinnacle PCTV Rave

jp_mythtv at gcfl.net jp_mythtv at gcfl.net
Thu Sep 4 20:57:36 EDT 2003

Does anyone have a working Pinnacle PCTV Rave setup?

Can you please post your modules.conf file?

I also have an AverTV Studio, and I have it working with
the modules.conf file that was posted to this mailing
list, but it does not work for the Pinnacle card.

Other messages I've read seem to indicate that it will
work with Linux.

Thanx.

--
To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise
above your principles.

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!