[mythtv-users] What do the icons respresent on the recorded page?

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Thu Sep 4 14:07:20 EDT 2003

I've noticed that when I'm browsing through the recorded shows that many of them have various icons showing in the lower left corner of page (near where the description is).  The icons are of a tombstone with 'RIP' on it, a hammer, an open book, and a couple others I don't recall.  I'm running cvs from Sep 9th, but I believe they were there prior to that, however I haven't seen any references to these icons in the mailing list, documentation or README and I haven't been able to figure out their meaning on my own.  Are these documented anywhere?  Can anyone point out what they represent?

Thanks,

Bob C.