[mythtv-users] HTML interface to Mythtv backend?

Chad Vogelsong cvogelsong at intellimation.cc
Thu Sep 4 14:05:53 EDT 2003

Maybe...  But if you will notice, nobody ever said just "RTFM".  All
replies that you received looked pretty helpful by pointing you in the
right direction.  That's a good sign that people on the list are a
little more mature and more accepting of these kinds of questions.

Chad

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!