[mythtv-users] SK41G VIA KM266 linux 9 monitor over sync

David Schornak david at n1ib.com
Thu Sep 4 13:37:05 EDT 2003

I have a SK41G VIA KM266/vt8375 w/ s3 prosavage8 128bit 2d/3d  shuttle cube
and I am trying to install mythtv wiht linux redhat 9 and a win tv pvr 250.
So far I have the linux runningsome what. I cannot run the gnome via startx
because everytime I do my moniter a relisys re-767 goes into over sync error
and shuts down and I have to turn the cube off and restart every thing.

the built in video is supposed to be a s3 prosavage8 128bit 2d/3d but I
don't understand how to get this card to work with my monitor under linux
radhat 9. so I need help so I can finish my mythtv install.

David