[mythtv-users] Channel changing delays

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Sep 4 17:42:56 EDT 2003

Ok, but I'd rather have some hick-ups in the first few seconds after a
channel change than having to watch a frozen image and not knowing what
is going on. Zapping around gets to be a bit of a nuisance that way.

I'm not saying I couldn't live with the current delay but _if_ there is
a possibility to make it smaller.... :-)

-Tako