[mythtv-users] Nehemiah Performance

and hons at rcn.com
Wed Sep 3 16:38:10 EDT 2003

I'm running rh9 -2.4.20-20_23.1.rh9.at on my m10k, with default X
installation and the VIA drivers.

The drivers complain about a few symbols or functions when I try to
load them, as they are compiled for the unmodified stock 2.4.20-8
redhat source.

I have the corruption using both kernels and I tried xfree86-4.3.99-11
a while ago and couldn't get them to work either...

rgds
anders