[mythtv-users] Audio & Video out of sync

Jon Ellis jon.ellis at libertydistribution.com
Wed Sep 3 10:34:47 EDT 2003

Hello all!

I am new to Myth and so far I am impressed.  I am just having one issue
with the audio and video being out of sync when I am watching live tv.
The audio is ~2sec ahead of the video making it impossible to watch tv.
I am currently running Gentoo and Alsa 0.9.6.  I am using an ATI TV
Wonder VE (bttv driver) and a Sound Blaster Live sound card.  I have
tried using OSS rather than Alsa, but that didn't make any difference.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?  TIA

--
Jon Ellis <jon.ellis at libertydistribution.com>
Software Engineer