[mythtv-users] Writing VCD and SVCD

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed Sep 3 10:26:28 EDT 2003

Okay, I just have to ask, has anyone successfully produced a SVCD using
the nuvexport program?  If so, can you please tell me the version of
mpeg2enc you're using?  So far I can only get an audio stream out of my
.nuv files; the video file is a zero-length file, so of course mplex
fails.  Any help would be appreciated!

-Mike