[mythtv-users] Key mappings for mythtv remote?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 2 14:51:59 EDT 2003

I've often thought about adding the ability for mythmusic to
use/import/export .m3u-style playlists, for a couple of reasons:
	- ability to share playlists with other application/devices (especially
since my music collection is on an external drive, which I sometimes take
with me to work, etc -- a poor man's iPod :-)
	- ease of playlist creation.  There are a number of tools that facilitate
playlist creation/management, not to mention the fact that .m3u playlists
are easily created with even such simple things as standard shell utilities
(find, grep, awk).

Of course, right now it's not a priority for me, so I don't think I'll be
getting to it any time soon... but it might be a good idea for someone
wanting to explore the myth code base...

-JAC