[mythtv-users] Key mappings for mythtv remote?

Chris Poch cpoch at vt.edu
Tue Sep 2 14:05:29 EDT 2003

I'm curious to hear what keys and macros different people are using to
control myth boxes.  I just ordered a wireless IR keyboard and a Sony
RM-VL1000 remote.  I know that the VL1000 is quite popular among the
myth crowd, so I'd be interested in hearing how other people set their
remotes up in terms of what buttons do what, etc.

In case you're wondering, I use mythtv, mythmusic, mythvideo, mythdvd,
mythgallery, and sometimes mythweather.  I'm most interested in using
the remote with mythtv, mythmusic, mythvideo, and mythdvd.  The only
other application that it would be cool to be able to remote control
would be pushing forward or back a track on XMMS, since it can play my
M3U lists and mythmusic can't.
-Chris