[mythtv-users] nuv -> svcd... FINALLY!

Rob Nielsen rob at roblisa.com
Tue Sep 2 10:18:59 EDT 2003

Hi.  Just tried it and same problems.  I did manage to get the audio and
video synced by changing the --frame-rate parameter to 3 as I am using
PAL rather than NTSC (you might want to add that as an option to the
script) but the resulting file is still only 37 secs of video and 1:27
of audio.  I noticed that all of my 512mb of swap is being used in the
process (which in normal use is not touched).

A session log can be found at http://www.roblisa.com/putty.log

Cheers,
Rob.