[mythtv-users] nuvexport - new version - no video

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Sep 1 15:47:52 EDT 2003

> It looks to me like ffmpeg isn't seeing any video frames.  Underneath
> the continuous frame count, ffmpeg seems to sit there at frame 3.

weird...

> mythtranscode and ffmpeg work for 15 minutes and in the end I get an
> 82 Kb .mpg file - consistent with just a couple of frames.

very weird.

> myth is cvs from this morning.  ffmpeg is 0.4.7

I'm using ffmpeg .4.6.  not that it should make a difference.

I really don't know much about the various encoding programs - pretty
much all I know I've learned from the man pages or help text (since
ffmpeg doesn't have a man page, at least with my rpm).

But from the look of things, it looks like this is either a problem with
ffmpeg or mythtranscode.

-Chris